It is the first time we publish something that is out of the evidence of science and research, but it seems important to publish this article. Since it is also well known by many holistic therapies they are bearing fruit also in medicine and many therapists, gurus, thinkers are turning to this “sacred herb” Marijuana as a tool of consciousness and spiritual healing.
Each explores their reality and consciousness in their own way.
If you are a regular user, then you probably already know that cannabis works on the result you want to achieve.
You need to consciously decide what effect we want to have before smoking, otherwise the subconscious.
- If you want to increase appetite, that’s what it will do.
- If you smoke because you want to relieve pain, relax and de-stress, it will help too.
- Obviously other factors come into play as the quality of the grass, the amount you eat, the kind of variety you are consuming, how you’re using, etc., but mostly, strains of cannabis tend to function the same way when it comes to meditation. As with many things in life, it’s all about intention you put behind.
- Another wonder of Cannabis is that it can improve the “energy body “, not only physical. Cannabis “expands your consciousness”. That is why it has always been considered a “sacred herb”. It is also mentioned in the Vedic literature and dates back to about 7,000 years, chakras are energy portals simply the physical and energetic bodies as it stimulates the energy points of the body or “chakras”.
- 7 Chakras are and go from head to our base of the spine. You can easily feel the reality of these noting those areas where the feeling is concentrated in the body, such as the area of the throat, heart and stomach. Notice how also can strengthen or at least change the feeling when someone enters the room. This is not merely psychological, is the real psychic effect of one person to another.
This occurs in part because the buzz attracts a stream of subatomic particles starters (chi) in our systems. The chakras are opened to better accommodate this flow. Also more open, (literally a larger diameter, of the usual 4 or 5 inches wide, two times or more than the amount) due to the high vibration of the grass.
High vibrations (feelings) make us feel more loose and more kind to others, while low vibrations make us more withdrawn and distrustful of others.